- Swansea & Town Hall History
Swansea is that green hilly area of Toronto (Ontario, Canada) bounded on the wes...
95 Lavinia Avenue
Toronto ON M6S 3H9
phone: (416) 392-1954 fax: (416) 392-1955
Click here for a Google Map
- By TTC Subway: from the Runnymede Station either walk south following the signs 1 block to Deforest Road or take the Swansea route 77 bus south 2 stops to Deforest Road then walk west 3 blocks to Lavinia Avenue and turn south (left).
- By TTC Streetcar: from the Queen Street streetcar route 501 exit at Windermere Ave. On the north side of Queensway board the Swansea route 77 bus going west. When on Morningside Ave. exit at Lavinia Ave. Cross at the intersection and walk north 1 block.
- By Car from downtown Toronto: exit the Gardiner Expressway at South Kingsway, drive north to Morningside Ave. (second crosswalk), turn right and follow the signs east to Lavinia Ave., then turn north (left).
- By Car from elsewhere: look for the signs on Bloor Street, South Kingsway, Morningside Ave., Windermere Ave. or Runnymede Road.
- Please Note: Limited parking is available at the rear of the Town Hall (Visitor spaces only). Access is through the laneway off Deforest Road beside the fire hall. Street parking is available. Also municipal parking lots are available just north of Bloor Street.
- Monday to Friday - 7:30 am to 10 pm
- Saturday – 8 am to 5 pm
- Sunday and other AFTER HOURS times not listed above including evenings are available by special request.
- 2014 Statutory Holidays and Building Closures (Draft): CLICK HERE
Swansea Town Hall is an agency of the City of Toronto