Swansea Area Senior's Association (SASA)
Over 55 and looking for activities? Come to Swansea Town Hall and check us out. We are the Swansea Area Seniors' Association (SASA) - our membership and class fees are very reasonable.
Learn more from our latest Newsletter Issue here (pdf).
If you require further information you may email us firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a phone message at 416.392.1953
- Qi Gong – Monday and Wednesdays mornings
This ancient practice is like Tai-Chi, only easier to learn! Benefits include le...
- Essentrics – Tuesday morning and afternoon
Essentrics* is a dynamic workout that lengthens and strengthens every muscle in...
- ZUMBA® GOLD – Tuesday morning & Thursday afternoons
ZUMBA® GOLD* is an hour of dance/exercise to very catchy latin and popular music...
- Yoga w/Karen – Wednesday mornings
This is a gentle yoga that will help you improve mobility and feel good. Instruc...
- Chair Yoga – Wednesday afternoons
Chair yoga is done sitting and standing with the support of a chair and the wall...
- Osteofit – Wednesday & Thursday mornings
Osteofit classes* ... Lots of fun, great way to keep moving and stay strong. * f...
- Gentle Yoga – Thursday mornings
Gentle yoga for mobility, strength and flexibility. Yoga mat is required. * for...
- Multimedia Art for Beginning Artists – Monday Mornings
This Multimedia art class* is for the beginning artist who would like to learn t...
- Swansea Community Lunches – Cancelled until further notice
Cancelled until further notice West Toronto Support Services and SASA present Sw...
Swansea Town Hall is a wheelchair accessible facility.
Contact the Swansea Town Hall at (416) 392-1954
Swansea Town Hall is an agency of the City of Toronto. This website is the property of Swansea Town Hall. Do not copy or use without permission.